Mr Leo Deliss
Economics is the study of the world we live in. If you want to have a greater understanding of everyday phenomena and factors that affect you then study economics.
We will equip you with the tools and skills to explore your underlying opinions in much more depth and to challenge those of others with much more critical underpinning.
2018 A Level Results - 100% A*-E and 90% A*-C
How to succeed in this subject:
- Get independent: Read current affairs publications and quality newspapers; engage with what is going on around you locally, nationally and internationally.
- Become inquisitive and analytical about the world you live in.
- Be willing to discuss and debate issues and policies within and outwit the classroom.
- Be dedicated to learning and using formal economic terminology both verbally and in your writing.
- Read ahead to prepare yourself for new concepts being taught in lessons and consolidate your learning by reviewing new theory and reading over it after the lesson.