OPPORTUNITIES AT UBS
UBS recruits graduates and non-graduates.
There are careers in a range of fields including Wealth Management, Investment Banking, Asset Management, Finance, IT, Legal, Compliance, HR and Marketing.
See you UBS website for details about undergraduate programmes including insight weeks, internships and industrial placements, apprenticeships and the graduate talent programme. www.ubs.com/global/en/about_ubs/careers
UBS attends many University Careers Fairs, visit them and tell them you are from The Bridge Academy. Students should check with their careers service website to see when UBS will be on campus.
Has anyone from Bridge ever worked at UBS? Yes.
- Chloe (left 2014) joined the Graduate Training Programme in 2017 after completing her Mathematics degree at Bath.
- Billie (left 2015) did a Summer Internship in UBS Community Affairs to help us develop the Alumni Programme.
- Jay (left 2014) completed his apprenticeship in Facilities Management in Summer 2016.
- Mya (left 2015) joined Wealth Management immediately after leaving Bridge Sixth Form. Since then Mya has been promoted three times.
- Diane and Patrick (left 2018) are on the UBS apprenticeship programme.
All Bridge students go through the same process as other applicants.
Does UBS offer work experience to Bridge Alumni? UBS does not currently offer unpaid work placements to those over 18 years. The work experience programme is reserved for students who are currently at Bridge - 40% of Bridge Year 13 leavers have had a work placement at UBS.